Products : HLImage++
At Western Vision, we focus only on one product: our successful 20 year running HLImage++ software for machine vision and image processing.
HLImage++ is an object-oriented image processing and machine vision software product that runs under Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8, both x32 and x64 versions.
It is written in low level C/C++ for blazing speed, which is very much needed in high speed demanding vision applications.
The software is ideal for both machine vision and image processing applications.
Its image processing capabilities include scientific imaging requiring measuring, counting, edge tracking, calibration, data logging, size distribution analysis, and many other measurements.
HLImage++ has been used around the world to solve very demanding machine vision tasks; both using its easy Point & Click scripting and/or its Object Oriented API.
HLImage++ has been used around the world under its original name and also as award winning products under private labels by large companies. If it looks like HLImage++, acts like HLImage++, it most likely is…
HLImage++ can be used in many different ways:
- Out-of-the-box as a stand-alone machine vision or imaging application with powerful pre-defined imaging tools
- As a base for the addition of user-written custom tools that include a custom Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- As a base for the addition of user-written mini tools that do not have a GUI
- As an object-oriented API (application programming interface) for custom image processing applications using Visual Studio
- As a platform, combining all of the above, for you to use to produce your own custom award winning product like our other customers...